Blake's carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Customers can remain on the property so long as social distancing rules are adhered to; ideally keeping to other rooms than the one I am working in whilst I am working.
- I will receive keys to the property in several ways:-
- In person, I will ware a face mask and appreciate customers doing the same. Returned in person or posted through the letterbox.
- Keys can be hidden in a place you tell me & replaced, or posted through the letterbox.
- Keys can be posted through the letterbox of Fairfax house, 1, church Road, Alphington, EX2 8SB, labeled 'Blake's Carpet Cleaning', & returned by any of the above means.
- Please Note: Do NOT include the address of the property to be cleaned.
- If you have any other suggestions for collection & return of Keys, please make them.
- Payment will be by an email Invoice on which my bank details will enable payment by bank transfer.
I have been providing deep pile carpet cleaning services to households & businesses in Exeter and surrounding areas since 2005. I am a local & reliable 24/7 service with a friendly & efficient attitude to my work. I provide carpet & fabric protection as well as treatment for fleas, carpet moths and insects. I am fully insured & will always go the extra mile to make sure that all of my customers are 100% satisfied. I generate a large proportion of my new business through word of mouth; which I am always grateful of. Please note: If you want an email or telephone quote; they are more accurate when measurements are given, in meters please, even if approximate. Recently rated as one of the top 3 carpet cleaners in Exeter by an independent survey:-
For end of tenancy/sale of property.
I do house cleaning in conjunction with carpet & upholstery cleaning.:-
Including kitchen, (Oven, Fridge, Microwave, Floor, Cupboards), light switches, door handles, paintwork, bathrooms,(Shower, Toilet Floor), and windows. Inside & outside).